tHeo.2.meet has an ideal downtown location and is very easy to reach by public transportation.
For train travelers: The main train station is in the immediate vicinity (approx. 650 m, 5 minutes walk).
All S-Bahns S1 to S6 go to the Stadtmitte stop (Büchsenstraße exit).
The subway lines U14, U29 stop at Börsenplatz, the subway lines U9, U11, U14 stop at Friedrichsbau (Börse).
The subways U5, U6, U7, U12 and U15 go to the stop Schlossplatz.
If you arrive by car, always drive in the direction of Stuttgart Zentrum / Hauptbahnhof. You can park in the nearby parking garage Friedrichsbau / Stuttgarter Volksbank (access via Huberstraße 2, 70174 Stuttgart).
If you are standing in front of our building, you can drive to the Friedrichsbau parking garage this way:
- Drive southwest and turn slightly right onto Willi-Bleicher-Straße/B27.
- Turn around and continue on the B27.
- Keep left and continue onto the Schlossplatz tunnel.
- Turn right onto Börsenstraße (which becomes Huberstraße).
- On the right side is the entrance to the parking garage.
- This is a public parking garage – reservations are therefore unfortunately not possible.
The location for your trade fair events
Stuttgart is also a trade fair city. Due to its central location in the immediate vicinity of the main train station and Schlossplatz and the flexible usage options, tHeo.2.meet is also an ideal location for events accompanying trade fairs. You can commute to or from the trade fair grounds within 40 minutes with the S2, S3 and U6 suburban trains.